Steven Paul “Steve” Jobs, who digitalized a plain-looking apple into high-tech ‘i-Phones’ was an American inventor, businessman and industrial designer. We remember him as the Chairman, CEO and co-founder and majority shareholder (5.5 million) of Apple Inc.
Steve Jobs Quotes
- Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.
- If you live each day as it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right
- You have to be burning with an idea, or a problem, or a wrong that you want to right. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on.
- Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.