Multinational Company is shortly known as MNC or worldwide enterprise. This type of corporation have their business offices in different countries. It is true that, in today’s business world, world domination top Multinational Corporations normally dominate the local business in many countries. They are large, they have huge capital and they knows their business very-well. While we were searching for the top multinational companies in Bangladesh, we have found out the same. Companies like BAT, Nestle, Unilever, and Sony are ranked top among other Multinational Companies in Bangladesh. Some of them are operating their business in Bangladesh for centuries.
List of multinational companies in Bangladesh
Nestlé Bangladesh Limited is the Switzerland based multinational company. This the leading multinational company with nutrition and consumer health care productions and also wellness. The Corporate Office of Nestlé Bangladesh Ltd in Bangladesh:
Nestlé Bangladesh Ltd.
227/A-Tejagaon-Glushan Link Road
Tel: + 88029882759
Fax: +88028822035, +88029881302
8. Chevron Bangladesh
Chevron Bangladesh is one of the multinational companies that produces natural gas and supply for Petrobangla.Chevron Bangladesh operates
Moulavi Bazar, Bibiyana and Jalalabad gasfields. The local office in Bangladesh:
94 #GulshanAvenue, Gulshan#1,
Tel No: 9892244, 8828891
Fax No: 9884398
12. Bata Shoe Company (Bangladesh) Ltd
13. GIZ Bangladesh
14. Li & Fung (Bangladesh) Ltd.
15. Coats Bangladesh Ltd.
16. Linde Bangladesh Limited.
17. Youngone Corporation
18. YKK Bangladesh Pte Ltd.
19. C.P. BANGLADESH Co. Ltd.
20. ACS Textiles (Bangladesh) Ltd.
21. TELENOR GROUP (GRAMEENPHONE)
23. ROBI AXIATA LIMITED (Robi)
24. Airtel Bangladesh
25. Care Bangladesh
27. PLAN INTERNATIONAL BANGLADESH
28. Standard Chartered Bank Bangladesh
29. Lafarge Surma (Cement)
30. Holcim (Cement)
31. Samsung R&D Bangladesh
32. Scan Cement (Heidelbergcement Bangladesh Ltd.)
33. Ericsson (Telecom service industry)
35. Sanofi Aventis Pharmaceuticals Bangladesh
36. Huwai Bangladesh
37. Exxon Mobil
38. DHL Worldwide Express
39. HSBC Bangladesh
40. NEO Zipper Limited
41. Hayes (Bangladesh) Ltd. (HBL)
42. Bureau Veritas Bangladesh
43. Maersk (Bd) Ltd
46. KAFCO (Karnaphuli Fertilizer Company Limited)
47. Avery Dennison (Service Industry)
48. Perfetti van melle (Center Fresh)
49. Bangladesh Edible Oil Ltd.( BEOL )
51. AK Khan Company Limited
52. Akij Tobacco Company
53. ANANDA GROUP
54. Bashundhara Group
55. Orion Group
56. Navana Group
57. Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd
58. Beximco Ltd.
60. Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
61. Runner Automobile Limited
64. T. K. Group of Industries
65. Rangs Group
66. PRAN-RFL Group
67. City Group
68. Concord Group of Companies
70. Meghna Group of Industries
71. Ispahani Mirzapore tea
72. Nasir Group of Industries
73. Nassa Group
74. Paradise Cables Limited
75. Transcom Limited
76. S. Alam Group
77. Summit Group
78. UGI Group
79. Bangladesh Petroleum Corporation
80. Jamuna Oil Company Limited
81. Padma Oil Company Limited
83. Titas Gas Transmission and Distribution Company Limited
84. RanksTel • PSTN Operator
85. Teletalk Bangladesh Ltd.
86. US-Bangla Airlines
87. United Airways (BD) Ltd.
88. Power Grid Company of Bangladesh
89. Regent Airways
91. United Communication Services Ltd.
92. GMG Airlines
93. Western Marine Shipyard (WMS) Ltd.
95. Ananda Shipyard and Slipways Ltd.(ASSL)
96. Bangladesh Machine Tools Factory Ltd.
97. Bangladesh Shipping Corporation(BSC)
98. Ha-meem Group
99. KDS Group
100. Khulna Shipyard Limited
I'm Laboni: part-time blogger. I live in Dhaka, Bangladesh. If you love my article then follow me on social media to get regularly my latest article update.
2018 Powered By Indesk Team, Created By KASHEM